These classified advertisements are provided as a service to PYC members and the sailing community.
Used Boats for Sale
Honey Badger an Ultimate 20 is up for sale.
1. New complete set of Doyle Boston sails with one race on them. Paid $5500
2. Set of Doyle Boston and Pineapple one design class sails. The Doyle Boston set are in good shape and the Pineapple sails are not bad either.
3. I have a big inventory of PHRF sails including 5 spinnakers, several jibs and mains.
4. New Honda 2.3 that has never been in the water.
5. Spare rudder (excellent shape). Both rudders were refinished last winter.
6. New set of rigging including a main halyard.
7. New spinnaker pole (2016). Heavier construction than the original.
8. Rebuilt trailer in 2016. New tires, spare, boards and carpet.
9. New keel guides. These were handmade and are a perfect, secure fit.
10. All sheets, control lines and halyards are either new or in excellent shape.
11. TacTick Race Master
12. No cosmetic damage.
The boat is race ready.
I am asking $25,000 with the new motor or $24, 200 without it. I have a 5 HP Nissan I can probably swap for the Honda and adjust the price.
Let me know if someone has interest.
Cell (785) 865-6983
Home (785) 863-0139
Sharp Looking 8ft Sabot Sailboat with Trailer One Owner. Wonderful Condition. Hardly ever Sailed and Only on Fresh Water. Shipped from Southern California to Kansas City. Fiberglass and Wood. I have the Sail, all Poles, Paddles, and Car Hitch. Perfect for Beginners. Seats 1 or 2.. Down sizing. $1000.00. Willing to negotiate. Carole Plesser 913 - 649 - 3506 (home) or 913 - 940 - 1487 (cell)
Other Items and Services